• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Go, Go, Loser Ranger! (TV).

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Wed May 08, 2024 10:13 am Reply with quote
Seeing how strong the red keeper is does make me wonder about the power that they wield in regards to that theory. Some of the keeper peeps including that dripping/slimey one seem less than fully human and we have yet to see how they become as powerful as they are. Though, there was that dragon thingy during the keeper meeting, so maybe they get their powers from some Zordon like entity?
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Fri May 17, 2024 2:50 pm Reply with quote
Shame on me for forgetting that this has gotten a new episode. Episode 5 was another exciting one and the web of characters is getting quite large. D has several allies on his side now yet most of said allies are hard to place in terms of where their loyalties truly lie, be it the pink keeper, the female drifter or Suzukiri. On the other hand, there are plenty of enemies and climbing the ranks seems anything but easy.

Btw, I wonder how long the keepers have been a thing given some of the earlier conversations and the flashback about the previous blue keeper. It seems like they have been a thing for a long time.
Gina Szanboti

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 12:49 am Reply with quote
smurky turkey wrote:
Btw, I wonder how long the keepers have been a thing given some of the earlier conversations and the flashback about the previous blue keeper. It seems like they have been a thing for a long time.

The aliens showed up 13 years prior, so depending how long it took to defeat them, they've probably been a thing for ~10-13 years. Is that a long time?
smurky turkey

PostPosted: Sat May 18, 2024 3:32 am Reply with quote
Gina Szanboti wrote:
smurky turkey wrote:

The aliens showed up 13 years prior, so depending how long it took to defeat them, they've probably been a thing for ~10-13 years. Is that a long time?

A relatively long time, yet given that they are divided into squads that each have their own pretty high tech bases I wonder if the keepers were a thing before the aliens came. There is also the case of that lizard looking thing during the keeper meeting.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2